Nov 21 2016
When I started this company, I made a conscious decision to be different.
For example, you probably already know that:
- I always insisted that only the highest quality cotton was used for our t-shirts
- Every order is sent out using first class priority post so it get's to you as quickly as possible
- Every customer gets a full 365 days to return a t-shirt (meaning you can order as many as you like and send back what you don't want)
- There's a cast-iron, 5 year, no-quibble, no-bullshit, 100% money-back guarantee on every single thing we sell.
However, today I've stepped it up a notch, and we've got all socially responsible and shit.
As of now, every single t-shirt we sell is:
- 100% ethically sourced: No harmful substances or animal testing are involved
- 100% Climate Neutral: It's all manufactured using renewable green energy from wind & solar power.
- 100% Organic: None of this synthetic shite.
- No Child labour: We don't force toddlers to sew in the dark.
To summarise: Great t-shirts, excellent quality and no child exploitation.
So you can suck our balls, Primark.