You work harder than everyone else you know. You work smarter than everyone else you know. You get up earlier, and go to bed later than everyone else you know. You're a real, bona-fide hustler. Whats the typical day of a hustler? Easy: 4am: Wake up and check emails 5am: Jump out of bed 6am: Make money 7am: Breakfas...Read more
You work harder than everyone else you know. You work smarter than everyone else you know. You get up earlier, and go to bed later than everyone else you know.
You're a real, bona-fide hustler.
Whats the typical day of a hustler? Easy:
- 4am: Wake up and check emails
- 5am: Jump out of bed
- 6am: Make money
- 7am: Breakfast at your laptop (catching up with the news)
- 8am: Make money
- 11am: Coffee stop (whilst checking Twitter on your phone)
- 12pm: Make money
- 2pm: Eat your forgotten lunch (whilst catching up on Facebook)
- 4pm: Make money
- 5pm: Watch the others leave the office... (you stay, of course)
- 8pm: Make money
- 10pm: Leave desk
- 11pm: Eat cold dinner in front of laptop
- 1am: Fall into bed (after checking Reddit, of course)
- 3am: Wake with a genius idea
It's a gruelling schedule, but you know that this is the only way your ideas will change the world (and your bank balance).
You have definitely earned the T-shirt for this. Why not buy 2 - one for bed too?
About our T-shirts
They're perfect for any occasion*
Perfect for nights out, gym sessions, a quick trip to the shops or just for house-lounging - you could even wear it in bed, if that's your thing.
Our t-shirts are digitally printed, meaning they're super soft (none of this ironed-on crap), comfortable to wear and easy to wash (best keep it at 40°C though).
*Actually, thinking about it, they're probably not that suitable for job interviews or funerals, unless they're pretty laid-back affairs...
Which is the right style for you?
All our t-shirts come in 7 different designs, each with a choice of colours and sizes, so finding the right T-shirt is a doddle.
Scroll down for the other t-shirt styles available. You can select the perfect colour & size before you buy.
(Want a bespoke size or colour? Use the yellow button at the bottom left of the screen to get in touch).
We're Social Responsible...
Check us out with our 'fair trade' shit.
Our t-shirts are 100% ethically-sourced, organic cotton, meaning no kids, animals, or ozone layers are hurt during the making of your clothes.
As part of the Fair Wear Foundation, our manufacturers promise to treat workers fairly, and pay them well (no child/forced labour or 200 hour work-week rubbish here.)
If that wasn't enough, we are 'climate neutral', meaning our garments are made using renewable green energy from wind & solar power.
So you can suck our furry wands, Primark - we're so much better than you.
Shipping & Returns
We despatch all our orders using Speedy Delivery, meaning you should get your order within a day or so.
If you're in a hurry to impress your friends with your new purchase, you can upgrade to Courier delivery.
See that green padlock in the address bar? No, up a bit. To the left of the website address.
That's the one.
That means that your card details are as safe as houses. We use the most up-to-date secure card processing systems to ensure your details never fall into the wrong hands.
You can even use PayPal to check out if you prefer.
5 YEAR GUARANTEE (YUP 5 YEARS!)
We take pride in supplying the very best t-shirts we can source, and we're so confident in our quality, every t-shirt comes with a 5 year quality guarantee.
If, at any point in the next 5 years you're unhappy with the quality, just return it to us, and we'll send you a replacement, free of charge.
Note: this guarantee does not apply if:
- The shirt was ripped whilst wrestling with tigers/bears/crocodiles or any other sharp-toothed mammals or reptiles (unless you supply video footage of the damage taking place, in which case you'll get a new shirt and a lifetime of respect)
- The shirt has been damaged whilst juggling open cartons of industrial-strength acid (watch those pretty eyes of yours...)
- The shirt is faded, ripped, or half-eaten as a result of being stranded on a remote South Pacific island ("Wiiilllsonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!")
- You've washed it every, single, bastard day for 5 years (if this is the case, 'Mister Obsessive', then you've got bigger problems than a worn-out t-shirt. Go see someone.)
GOT A QUESTION?
Click the yellow button at the bottom left of your screen to get in touch.